How to attach file in gmail. Google make it easy sending multiple file with this Steps you will be able to attach any type of File in gmail. files (Images, pictures, document, spreadsheet, music and videos) to gmail, the file must be less than 25mb in Size for you to successfully attached and send. How to do the attachment and send will be explain in this post.
Attach File in Gmail
How to attach file in gmail
- Firstly Login to your gmail account.
- click on Compose to create a new message (compose is at the top left side) after clicking on the compose a window will pop up.
- in the compose window that pop up click on Attach .
- Choose the File to Attach in your file browser.
in order to add Multiple Files (Photos, Pictures, Video Musics)
Add Multiple Files in Gmail
Press down the control (CTRL) Button and select the file you want to attach, click open, the file will load and will be attached to the mail.
With this step you have successfully attach file to gmail
Note: The total size file gmail can attach is 25mb, if your file is higher than this you should use the new google drive sending method.
How to attach file in gmail using Drag and Drop method
- Create a new folder on your Desktop
- Add all the files you want to attach to the folder
- open your browser and login to your gmail account
- Click on Compose/create a new message a new window will pop up
- open the folder where the files you want to attach
- Select all the files in it.
- press down the left click and drag the files to the new Pop up window and Drop the file by releasing the mouse.
How to Cancel a file from a message you are sending
to remove a file you are sending
- click the remove next the the file
- the file will be remove permanently
I will like to hear your feedback on how to attach file in gmail on this post if you need any guide or you are having issues with any of this step above kindly use the comment button
Have you successfully attach your file?
if Yes. Drop a a comment.
Drop a Comment on the IssuesIf you find the information in this post useful, please share it with your friends and colleagues on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus.